We are looking for an individual who is passionate about training and educating others.
About the role
The TAE Facilitator is responsible for the training and assessing of SLSQ and other SLS State members on a variety of TAE courses throughout Queensland and other relevant states.
- Plan, organise and deliver both face-to-face training sessions and virtual training sessions through Microsoft Teams & Zoom, after hours, and on weekends
- Conduct training sessions on Teams – after hours, early evenings, weekends
- Conduct telephone coaching sessions
- Communicate and provide support to students via emails and messages in our learning management system
- Mark assessments & provide feedback
- Assess all TAE courses for SLSQ and other SLS states
- Contribute to the design and develop of learning resources and assessments
- Engage with SLSQ Chief Training Officers and mentors
- Attend designated moderations and quarterly validations
- Update training and assessment strategies to reflect cohort
- Comply with RTO policy and procedures, Standards for RTO 2015 and other relevant legislation
- Develop and participate in a business development plan that improves the monthly team income generation, in consultation with and approval of the Training and Education Manager
You will have
- Working with Children Blue Card or ability to obtain one quickly.
- Diploma TAE qualifications (TAE50116/TAE50111) or its successor or Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50211/50216)
- A minimum of 2 years working within a Registered Training Organisation
- Experience in a similar role within an RTO
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience within eLearning framework
- Knowledge and experience with Learning Management Systems (Canvas)
- Experience working with the TAE Training Package
- Problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle customer queries and complaints.
- Located – Brisbane. With the ability to work from home
- Access to salary packaging benefits ($15,900)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Environment
- Knowing that your efforts support an essential public safety service
- Passionate and focused team environment working to a common goal
- A job you’ll love where you contribute to saving lives every day
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
SLSQ is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. All candidates will be required to undertake a working with children check.