Community Awareness Presenter - Brisbane
Spread your passion for beach and water safety to the public, all while making new friends and having fun.
Surf Life Saving Queensland is searching for enthusiastic, engaging and bright individuals who are passionate about educating the communities whilst representing the red and yellow.
Join the Community Awareness Team today to experience the rewarding experience this job brings, as no two days are the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a ride range of programs here in the Community Awareness Team, you will be required to work along with all ages to present the importance of Beach and Water Safety. It is essential to have the confidence to speak in front of large audiences, be outgoing and enjoy interacting with people. If you have a passion for education and enthusiasm for ensuring the community are safe at the beach then this is a great fit for you.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue) (Bronze Medallion) (Desired)
- Working with Children Blue Card (or ability to obtain one quickly)
- Advance Resuscitation Techniques (or equivalent) (Desired)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003 or equivalent)
- Current financial and Proficient member of a SLSQ affiliated Surf Life Saving Club (Desired)
- Current Vehicle Driver’s Licence
- Presentation skills