Youth & Membership Development Officer
You’re never too old to have fun! This role provides you an opportunity to work with members of the club (in particular youth) to engage them in all aspects of club life.
The Youth and Membership Development Officer (YMDO) will drive club objectives in the areas of youth and membership development, including recruitment, retention, recognition and welfare of club members. Particular focus within this role will be placed on ensuring a transition of junior activities members and their families into the senior ranks of a club to perform patrolling duties and other support roles.
You will also play a vital role in ensuring that members are looked after and thanked for their involvement in surf lifesaving.
The Youth & Membership Development Officer must be:
- a financial member of the surf life saving club
- the holder of a current Blue Card
- a minimum 18 years of age
- hold other association awards as per the club constitution
- able to commit sufficient hours per week, pre-, during and post season to plan and conduct events and meetings as required.
It is important that people interested in moving into this role have an interest or experience in youth and membership activities/programs that focus on development, recruitment, retention and welfare.
Already a member? Login to the Members Portal