Put your leadership skills to good use with this crucial and senior role.
The Deputy President is responsible for supporting the Club President and committee members to prioritise goals and ensure that they continue to work within the guidelines of the club’s strategic plan.
To take on the role of Deputy President within your club you must be:
- a financial member of the surf life saving club
- the holder of a current Blue Card
- a minimum of 18 years of age
- able to commit sufficient hours per week, pre-, during and post-season to ensure smooth and efficient running of the club
- able to commit to a full term in office upon election.
Already a member? Login to the Members Portal