The Academy: Do you know what we do?
The Australian Lifesaving Academy Queensland not only supports the training of members but we also provide training commercially - it is through this training that we are able to raise income that ensures you are trained at no cost to you.
The Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Number 2804 and we have a range of courses and qualification on our scope; we deliver and assess some of these commercially.
Qualifications that we deliver and assess include:
- HLTAID01 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation: Recommended by many industries and the Australian Resuscitation Council to be renewed annually.
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid: This qualification is generally required as the minimum standard for most industries.
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting: Required for educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to first aid emergencies, including asthma and anaphylaxis.
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation: Required for individuals whishing to administer oxygen by face mask or mechanical resuscitator to a breathing or non-breathing casualty.
- UETTDRRF0B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel: Required for individuals requiring qualifications as Safety Observers for live, low voltage switchboard work.
Qualifications issued by the Academy are nationally recognised and if you hold any of the qualifications they should be included in your resume or work portfolio.
If you want any information of how to book a commercial course please contact the Academy on 1300 766 257 or email email@example.com.
Remember, all proceeds of the Academy go towards supporting our volunteers.